In the post “Google Calendar to Twitter – How to get the most out of Google Calendar” I should you how to set up Google Calendar to post to Twitter. This worked great at the time I set it up but with time comes updates and changes. One of the biggest hurdles that I have been questioned about is Gmail’s new verification to forward an email. There is also the change in TwitterMail being purchased by TwitterCounter. To help with confusion, I prepared a short presentation with the steps to get you up and running. Be sure to leave a comment if you have any questions.
- RT @cueinc: BIG LABOR DAY DISCOUNT! #FallCUE is an #Edtech wonderland - with an emphasis on pedagogy! Deal ends Monday at Midnight. https:/… 1 year ago
- RT @anotherschwab: Well, the smallschoolbigtech.com domain is officially available. The podcast archive lives on at https://t.co/DzZ494EoZ… 2 years ago
- Hey @dowbiggin twitter.com/phillandfried/… 3 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sony Education Ambassador Post: Take your tablet on a field trip
- Sony Education Ambassador Post: ISS Detector one simple but amazing app
- Sony Education Ambassador Post: Widgets: Android basics out of the box
- Sony Education Ambassador Post: Homescreens & Apps: Android basics out of the box
- Sony Education Ambassador Post: Navigation: Android basics out of the box